Sunday 29 November 2009

Ocean

I spoke a little with Fishie again. I liked doing so, hearing from her. But I don't know when she won't be sleeping again, for another chat. Because of the big ocean, she's sleeping a lot when I'm awake. And she can't come here, I guess, because you can't just fly across the sea from one sim to another just like that. There is usually an invisible wall stopping you. Swimming is no good either. Especially not for a poor swimmer like me. I spoke about that before, didn't I? And I don't have a nice swimsuit any more. I liked my red bikini, but it's made out of latex and began melting when I got too close to the voocane-o for the witch trial of the horrid little man's. Now it covers barely anything, and I think the very point of wearing swimsuits is not to show that you're naked. So I'll have to wait here and see if Fishie wakes up again before the angel ninis me to sleep.