Tuesday 28 August 2007

Profiles

I have seen a lot of avatars having profiles, and they all differ. They all say something about themselves, and it's interesting stuff. I also tried to do that, and all I ended up with was "my name is serval". I don't think I'm very good when it comes to such formal speaking.

I know that I like going to the Sanctuary Rock. Because of the music. Because of all the avatars who come there to dance. And because of the dressing events. They give you a dressing theme, and the avatar who dresses best according to the theme wins a prize. It's fun, sometimes. So I like the sanctuary. I don't like the guy who came there last time, though. He just stepped up to me, babied me, lolled me, and hunned me a lot. And when I didn't want to dance with him, he got angry and sarcastic. Come on, I had never met him before, and I didn't like his ways, and I was already having fun dancing. He had no right to get angry. As if he owned a right to make me do something else, just because he wanted me to. No, I don't like him.

I don't like teleporting. I don't like travelling in the world. I don't like people approaching when I'm dressing. I don't like the groupers, or avatars pushing, or that place I went where they played house only. I don't like guys walking around with a big dick pointing out of their pants, because they seem to be the most cocky guys, all huns and lols. I told a guy it's just an object, and I could buy a dick a lot bigger than his anyhow, just by dancing a pad for a couple of hours.

"baby probably the only way u can get dick hun lol", he said.

Why I would ever want one, he didn't tell.

I didn't like him.

And I don't like the Black Cat Avatar, which is still in my inventory. I've tried to hide it in a heap of other similar objects, like White House Cat, Black Dragon, Green Dragon, Sexy 3-Hole Furry Serval, Red Fox, and Triceratops. But it doesn't matter, I know the Black Cat Avatar is there, and it's bothering me.

I like my crucifix, though. It's like a cross I wear on my chest, and I can change it's colour just by saying a few words. And I like walking up the stairs to the sanctuary, hearing the distant voices of avatars I know, knowing they are already there, dancing. I like that.

If (and I say if) I would have believed in First Life (which I don't), and if there would have been a human (who I don't believe in) controlling me (which I don't believe they do), this human would surely have been a dancer. Because every day, this human (same as above) takes me dancing for hours.