Wednesday 3 October 2007

No fox

Up until now I've thought of Mia as a fox. Red tail and all. But someone told me humans look like us avatars (but not like those avatars who look like animlas, such as foxes). So I decided to make Mia a human girl. That's what Mias are. Following the same logics, Mia's brother Cat should also be a girl, but that's not the case. They told me brothers are either guys or boys. When Mia controlled me speaking to another avatar pretending to have a human, she told it all about Cat. She told it about the velcro.

"he's a fucking sick brother!" the avatar/human said. "oh shit"

Obviously Cat is sick. I don't understand why. I've heard a lot about avatars looking normal doing stuff with avatars having furs. It's just a matter of which skin you're wearing right then. So this seems to be another one of those rules I don't understand. There are special rules for how avatars should behave, and different special rules for humans. Pretending to be controlled by Mia isn't as easy as I had expected.

On the other hand, I kind of like thinking that Mia is controlling me. I've begun to like her. Like when she was bothering about my looks, I think that was sweet. So I decided to make her a nice girl, and she looks almost exactly like me.