Monday 14 April 2008

Helpful

A long time ago Mia said I'm in Second Life to help her. She didn't say how, only that I might not understand why. She said I'm here to help her.

She's right. I don't understand what I'm supposed to... is the love what she wants me to do? Well, I love dancing, but I bet that wouldn't be it. The other love they keep talking about here, loving another avatar, or a furry, is beyond me. I don't get it. I don't get the point. I don't know what it is. Then how could I do that for Mia?

Which Mia probably knows. So she's thinking of something else. I think I'll just keep going, until she gives me a hint.

Then, of course, there was this guy avatar, who once said he loved a man that he knew could help me, whatever problems I had. I don't remember the name of that man, but he really could come in handy here. Helping me to find out what help Mia needs. Or maybe he could help Mia, instead of me doing it. I was told that all I have to do to call (I guess the guy meant IM) that helpful man is to hold the palms of my hands together and speak to him. Like this.

Now, it doesn't seem to work very well.