Thursday 24 April 2008

Cold

Well, do I care what Mia says. No, not when she's just cheeky and sulky. Like that. After I had done that zebra thing to show that I (which means she, in the eyes of other avatars and their alleged humans), just for once, may be less slow than very. Obviously, that wasn't the help she needed.

I had to think here. No help from the man who can help us all. No help from zebras. I had already felt her mood creeping closer, and into me, too. She scares me a little bit. Because I can't understand how it comes. I created her, she's my human. And still she can feel such things, so strange to me that I don't even have names for them. They are so cold to touch. So I'd prefer not to touch. Which I can't. Because what she feels slowly trickles from her, and into me.

The man and the zebra didn't help. So I did the one thing I can do best. I danced. And Callie the DJ played some good ones, oh so good. For those moments, I felt warmer, and I think I felt that Mia did, too.