Sunday 11 May 2008

Cake

No one spoke to me again. Not even my friends. No one. I was thinking about having a birthday party, my first one, because it will be my first birthday, but no, I don't think anyone would like to come. Or mayby they would come, only to eat their slice of cake in silence, and leave unnoticeably without a word once finished. I think it may be the zebra thing. It may have scared them off. They probably don't like it when the stupids turn clever, not even when it's highly temporarily.

Hey, guys, it wasn't me! I never spoke that. How could I have? I gave some avatar a million lindens and a blowjob, and he gave the zebra thingy to me, all ready and done. All I had to do was speaking it into my diary. Which was hard enough fo me.

Or whatever.

They told me, during those olden days when they still told me things, that my birthday was coming up soon. After trying to tell me about dates, they ended up saying that I should look in my profile for my birthday symbols, and compare them with today's. When they are the same, all the symbols, then it's my birthday. I'll be one year. They say.