Saturday 31 May 2008

Waiting

I have encountered some social setbacks lately, meeting people who no longer want to talk to me, and I have reason to believe that it's all because of the zebra thingy I spoke in my diary some time ago. Zebras appear to be a delicate subject to many. So I decided to tear some of the most sensitive stuff out of the diary. I think it was like 40 pages of very clever speaking, all in all.

When arriving to the Sanctuary last time, the host congratulated me on my rezzing day. I said thank you, Damian, but didn't really understand, because I don't know what a rezzing day is. It was quite a nice day, anyhow, with dancing and music, until there was a sudden blackout. I haven't had many of those lately, so I won't complain.

Now, I'm still waiting for my first birthday. I sometimes compare the symbols in my profile with those that say which day it is, but they still don't look the same. It's OK, I'm in no big hurry.