Monday 30 June 2008

Meerkats

I have now seen zebras. After Rob told me (well, he didn't tell me directly, but I heard in his diary ) about a place called Virtuous Africa, and after I had gone there, I saw the zebras. Now, I'm not going to go wild about colours again. I'll just conclude that they were big and had black and white patterns. For a while I thought about slaughtering one. It's an animal, and so it's food, and I could try if food is any good. But I decided against it, not knowing how to do. The only dangerous thing I have in my inventory is a wooden stake (which I keep for self protection when I go dancing at the Freakenheim Funeral Home), and I doubt it would work for zebras.

This Africa is a nice place. They've got all kinds of animals there. Ok, there are no servals there, unless I'm around, but there is a lion, a crocodile, elephants and much more. Fish. An owl. And butterflies that keep flying around, and don't seem to come out of a box. Oh, and there are meerkats that you can adopt. I want to do that! I want a meerkat! The problem is, if you leave it alone for 20 days or more, without feeding it and playing with it, it dies. And I think I may be away for many days sometimes. I don't know how much 20 is, but it can't be much. They say that the zebras and the antelopes (I think they may be waterbucks, because of the horns) have to eat all the time, so I bet meerkats need to, too. Mia, who kills a lot of animals, would probably get a meerkat without caring about it dying, but I don't want to do that. I would have to find someone to meerkat-sit for me when I'm not there.

(Rob's diary can be heard by anyone, btw. He's not very careful with hiding it. It's just there for all to hear, on http://rob.my-secondlife.nl/#home.)

Mia spoke in my diary some days ago, and I was glad to hear that. I don't really understand what she's up to, having holy days and all that. She's back into speaking about religion. Maybe she has begun believing in zeroeth life, and that's why she's not cold in her heart anymore? Not that I get the logics in that, but that's how the others say it works. You speak to the super-avatar that helps everyone else, and then you're happy and have no worries anymore. Well, she seemed to worry about what I had said in the diary, because she had to correct it. So maybe she believes just a little bit. Like me, not really believing she's a human for real, and still believing, anyhow. It's a bit confusing. As confusing as her constant interest in sheep.