Saturday 25 October 2008

Go away

Mia has told me that she's going to go away, and that I will sleep. This shouldn't really worry me, because I don't really believe she's right. But the thing is, it has happened before. And that time I slept a long, long time. By the time I woke up again, half of my friends had taken me off their friends lists, and I think I may have been very close to being discontinued for lack of friends. They do that, you know. That has happened to avatars that I knew. They were discontinued, or cancelled, or deleted, whatever you like, and were never seen again. I don't want that to happen to me.

I don't know why Mia is going, or where. I asked her, and she just said "to hell" and was just all blank in her heart. At least I couldn't feel what she really meant. She doesn't want me to know where she goes? Yes, she keeps going away. Over and over again. And never tells me where she's been. Once she said she had been in prison, but that was a lie. She went for a holiday. So probably she's not going to Hell now. Not that it matters, there's a lot of avatars called Hell, and I wouldn't know which one she meant, anyhow.

I met a new friend not long ago. A nice guy, who seemed glad to have me for a friend. Now he'll probably see that I'm always sleeping, and unfriend me. I hate that.