Monday 16 March 2009

Religion

I'm not sleeping. Mia may think so, but for someone claiming to control me she knows surprisingly little. Right now I've been to a club dancing. I've been doing that a lot.

A few days ago I got a slightly disturbing message. From the guy that eats peanuts. I believed that he had left second life. I was quite convinced such a thing had happened, that he for some reason had been discontinued and been moved on to the third life. Wherever that is. Whatever that is. But now he suddenly popped up and said he wasn't deleted, but just had been away. He said he had been to Italy. Or Ireland. Or India. Or some other I place, I don't remember, I can't tell them apart.

When I asked the others, they said all those places are in first life. This confused me at first, as I had expected him to be in third life, like I said before. Then it scared me, because it would mean avatars can go to first life, stay there for long times, and then come back. I don't believe in such things. Such as first life. And should there have been a first life, it would have been horribly annoying knowing that other avis know how to go there, when I don't.

So I spent that day being confused, scared and horribly annoyed, until I realized that the guy that eats peanuts is one of the religious ones, who believe in the humans and all that. That makes it easy for him to talk about first life, which I myself find quite hard, as it takes intense thinking that results in not understanding at all, every time. He is probably so strong in his faith that he believes he's really been there. He probably overslept (a lot), and then, unable to come up with a credible explanation, resorted to first life religion. Ha ha, I believed that he had been resurrected from third life, and he himself believed he had ascended to first life. There's a lot of religion in there, I can tell.