Friday 27 March 2009

Spinning

Fish hangs in a place called the Fishbowl. That's not very surprising, is it. There's a vast dance floor, probably the largest of them all, and good fun. Like Fishie, the girls that go there are hilarious. They are too clever for me, though, sometimes making it hard to follow what they are talking about. And when I finally figure it out, they have moved on to something else. I smile and nod and laugh at those little bits and pieces that I actually do get. Or think that I do get. The others don't seem to mind.

The other night Fish left the bowl in a hurry, after showing me and KK a spinning dance. And we just couldn't stop, but went on and on. Spinning, spinning. I think it affected our heads some way. We talked in gestures, and for some reason began rezzing hosts of objects all over the floor. Ducks, sheep, blowup dolls and an army of noobs. Ok, this sounds like a strangely stupid thing to do, now when I talk about it afterwards. But it was endlessly fun while we were at it. It was probably the spinning. I blame the spinning. Bad spinning!

What I learnt that night is that KK is probably as crazy as Fishie. Crazy in a good way. Crazy in a way that makes the day worth living.