Wednesday 27 January 2010

Deity

Some time ago I concluded that I need a card, like, with a picture. For presenting myself, or for leaving a memory behind after meeting someone nice. So I asked the angel to make it for me. Just like that, because she can do such a lot of things. It would be a lil like devine intervention or whatnot. Here's me doing nothing, la la la la, and oops, all of a sudden a flash and smoke and all sorts of impressive stuff going on, and in the middle of it all (i.e. in my inventory) – my card. With me on it.

I dunno if it would be quite correct calling it devine intervention, though, because she is an angel, not a deity. I dunno. She's good, and omnipotent, and goddamn gorgeous too, eh, and if that isn't close to devine, well, then religion flew out the window right now. Please, Emmi, pleeease, I prayed.

And it worked out.