Friday 1 January 2010

Party

There's been this big party going on, and it's been fun. Everyone has seemed to be so expectant and hopeful. No emo skins around, that is. Just bottles of shampoo and happy crowds. I like that. I even got a happy message from the angel. Listening between the lines, I figure she's had an exceptionally good party night. I myself feel good, too.

Tomorrow, they say, is a day to restart and do things better than before. Oki. That shouldn't be too hard. So I'll do some contemplating before I look for another party tonight, to have a go at finding out what I want to see in the future. Well, not only what I want see over there, but also what I want to come to me.

But right now I wish everybody around, including avis, humans and furries, the same that the angel and others have been wishing me already: A happy new yeah!