Tuesday 22 January 2008

Almost

The sanctuary is still there. I know, because I have been there. But I don't know why they said it didn't exist any more. It wasn't true. Maybe it was just another funny joke by those linden guys. I have never seen them, these lindens, and neither has anyone I've been speaking to. But everyone seems to know about them. They make rules and delete and mess with the world. Sometimes I think it sounds quite similar to what avatars say about humans. It has a ring of myth. I won't be very surprised the day when someone claims the lindens are humans.

Mia wants to say a word, too.

"dear diary,

or, rather, dear serval, i'm going away for some time. for a month. to me, it's quite a long time, and i won't bring you to the sanctuary rock during this time, or to any other place in second life either. i'm sorry. but i don't think you will notice, really. i think you will fall asleep, and then start waking up the next moment, without knowing if you've been sleeping for a minute, a day or a lifetime. but now you'll know what has happened, should the other incarnations say you've been gone for a long time.

i have to go. i'm sorry about this. but i'll miss you.

mia"

What's going on? Has Mia been driving drunk and killing hens again? What if she doesn't come back at all, and doesn't take me to... Oh, shit. I almost believe it. That she can. That she does. That she is.