Friday 18 January 2008

Mia

Today was a punk event night at the sanctuary. The music was fast and loud, and it was fun. But suddenly we had to get away from there, and fast, because they were 'shutting down the region'. I was terrified! I knew right on that's exactly what they do to discontinue avatars! I got out of there in no time at all.

And afterwards, it wasn't possible to go back there at all. I wanted to, but there was nothing but this sign saying that the sanctuary didn't exist... I'm really worried now. I'm thinking of all the avatars who live there, who I see every time I come to dance. I think the linden guys may have deleted them. M3. Ozark. All of them. Discontinued.

That brings me to Mia, now that I'm talking about being worried. I can't feel all happy when thinking of her. But I don't know what it is. The things I feel... I just don't know them. I don't know what they are. I think that something has happened to her, something that isn't good. And that makes me feel not good.

In some way, it's sometimes as if Mia, or rather what has happened to her, is affecting my life. I do things, and don't do others, because of her. I feel it's because of her, even though I don't know why. It's like we are the same. Just in different places.

Oh no, I'm not getting religious here. I just feel things. Maybe we are like sisters. Belonging. I searched for a Mia with the same second name as I have, but didn't find her. So I wonder if she has some other name that is her real name. I mean, I gave her the name Mia, after all. Maybe she calls herself something else. Maybe Hans. Or Electra. Or Suzy. Maybe her name is Serval, too.

I don't think I could ever discontinue her, like I once said I would. I don't think I can, whether I want to or not. I don't think it's possible to do such a thing. Especially not after those horrible events at the sanctuary today.