Saturday 22 March 2008

Slime

I'm a bit low now. Now I am. Not because of that other thing, with Mia and her moods. Not because of that. But I have been going to the sanctuary, the sanctuary rock, like always. And I have not really enjoyed myself there.

One reason is the avatars that talk about stupid things that I cannot follow. I cannot relate to what they say. I cannot see what's funny, and what makes them go on and on, or what makes others reply. I think I spoke about this a long time ago in the diary. It's like they are making themselves as ridiculous as possible in the face of other avatars. They say things with a lot of spanks, smexys, moans and huns. And as soon as I try to join the others speaking, when I try to say something clever, they reply in a completely different voice. It's so obvious I'm not in.

I think this phenomenom, speaking Idiotish, has become more and more common in the sanctuary. It wasn't like that before.

And the other reason is the invisible slime. They have it in the sanctuary now. A lot of it. I don't know what it really is, and you can't see it. But you can feel it. When there is slime around, you can't move. Walking just a short distance, and flying, too, takes a very long time. It also stops you from changing what you're wearing, and what's attached. So if there is slime, there's no use trying to join the dressing event, because it's so slow putting on new stuff. Sometimes you can't change anything at all.

I like the dressing events. It's fun. It's one of the reasons why I have been going there. And I've spent a lot of time shopping for clothes and things that can be used for the events. But now, with all the slime, every time I go there, it's not fun anymore.

And this is what makes me low. I've been going to the sanctuary all my life. I don't know of any other such places. But I don't know if I want to go there very much more. The slime is so frustrating, and I feel like a stranger among some of the other avatars, even though I started coming to the sanctuary long before they did.

I don't know where I can go instead. I know nothing of the world. I feel a little bit like I did when I was very, very young. Small and lost.