Thursday 28 August 2008

Days

I'm not very good at the counting yet, but I've acquired certain skills in comparing figures. I've learnt how they look, and which finger they are. There's one figure for each finger of the hand, except for the last finger, which has two figures. There is also one figure that doesn't have a finger. That one is round. Now, the more to the left the finger, the more it's worth, for example in lindens. Many figures also make up many lindens, but that is counting, which I'm, as I've already said, not very good at.

They showed me, by pointing out in my diary, that the same days keep coming back. It's always a different year (which is a very large number of days), but the same day. Although the same things don't happen again and again. It's a new day, but it's called the same.

For example, last time it was this day, I said the following in my diary:

So I like the sanctuary [the Sanctuary Rock]. I don't like the guy who came there last time, though. He just stepped up to me, babied me, lolled me, and hunned me a lot. And when I didn't want to dance with him, he got angry and sarcastic. Come on, I had never met him before, and I didn't like his ways, and I was already having fun dancing. He had no right to get angry. As if he owned a right to make me do something else, just because he wanted me to. No, I don't like him.

Ok, I didn't like him, but I'm in the sanctuary right now, looking to see if he will be here, too. As it is the same day.