Monday 9 February 2009

Allright

I went to the club tonight, for the first time in a long time. Only this time I came to have fun, not to work. I felt weird for a start, coming back to my old job like that, but Mandy and Flann, who still work there, were so sweet to me and hugged me and said I was welcome, so everything was fine from then on. And the music that Flann plays is still good. There is a new dancer now, doing what I used to do, and she's really good looking and nice, and is probably going to earn lots and lots of tips. She's taking her clothes off, too, which I was glad to see, because that means I hadn't misunderstood things and was undressing when I shouldn't.

So I feel allright again. I'm not miserable any more. I can go to the club and see my friends whenever they're working. And maybe when they're not working, too.