Wednesday 11 February 2009

Garden

Would I seem emotionally unstable if I said I'm quite pleased? Because I am. I am allright again. After Fishie invited me to her place to dance. The kind of dancing you do just for fun, that is. And after mentioning to her that I wasn't really cool with the dungeon they've built in the spotted girl club, she took me to see what she has built herself. A lovely garden! It has trees, and flowers, plants hanging from the ceiling, a camp fire, sparkling pools, and lots of other nice things. I loved it! And then she said I could come there as often as I like... she's so sweet!

Yes, she is.

I've also been to one of the Africas, to look for nocturnal animals. Like genets, and aardvarks. But there were none, at least I didn't see any, despite staying there for quite some time. Maybe the genets don't find enough to eat there, because there are so few insects. Or maybe avatars visiting keep changing the time of day settings a lot, switching between night and day all the time and making the genets all confused.

I have to come back, though. I'd really like to see the genets.