Tuesday 3 February 2009

No no no!

What have I done!?

Oh no no no!

I'm not working in the club any more. I, stupid Serval, said I can't do it any more. And retired. Left. Quit. After a last shift, an 80's event. Oh, I was in such a good mood, had fun dancing and talking with the others. The event just rushed away, and was all of a sudden over. Then the girls came to see me off. They came to hug me. They said so many nice things to me. It dawned upon me that I was not going to be one of them any more. And that they are the sweetest avatars that I've ever met.

I had felt like blubbering already during the event, when Flann played a special song, just for me.

What have I done!

It seemed the obvious thing to do, giving up the dancing. Because Mia has seemed stressed lately, and I think the spotted girl club in some way was the reason for that. I don't know why, as it wasn't she that had to go there to work. But she's not very stable, I think, and something made her worry. So I had no choice, really. I said not a very long time ago that I'll take care of her, and make her feel fine. So quitting was for Mia. Doing it for her felt good. I just hadn't expected to miss the other girls so much even before leaving them.

Now I'm miserable. Because the world seems like a big black empty hole. I'm feeling myself what I've sensed from Mia before. It's exactly the same.