Sunday 12 April 2009

Bunnies

It's Easter, so there are lots of bunnies around. Even Fishie had a bunny tail and bunny ears tonight, and looked ever so cute.

Apart from the being cute, I don't know the point of Easter. The others told me it's celebrated because of their religion, meaning the human's religion, because they were once again pretending to be humans speaking through their avatars. I don't know why they do it, and I can't understand why they have to have that religion part in it, either. Maybe they feel a little guilty about claiming to be in charge of avatars, and therefore pretend that humans are also being subordinated to someone or something, to compensate. To shake the guilt off. To not fully accept the responsibility for what they are doing, saying what can we do, and blaming something that is even harder for an avatar to understand than the concept of humans. Wherever the concept of bunnies comes into that is way beyond me. Avatars don't eat, so we can't cook them. Or there's at least no point cooking them.



I wouldn't like cooking bunny Fishie, though. She's the avi I like most of all. The others say she's hot, and I think they are right about that. She feels really warm. So she may already have been cooked by someone else. Unless she did it herself. There have been fires in her place before, I know that, and something may have happened then, heating her up. Or she may have made a fire to fry her Easter eggs. Mia used to talk a lot about frying, during those days when she studied human religion, and I think she was a little bit scared of the frying part. I don't think Fishie is. She bravely fried her eggs, for some other reason than eating them (because she is an avatar, too), and got hot as hell. I like that.