Saturday 26 September 2009

Eyes

"i came out yesterday. oh, not in that kind of way, saying i'm a lesbian. despite serval's romance with fishie, most of her human's eyes look for boys. just stray furtive glances go the other way.

what i mean is oc the black hole eyes. serval's hunger for them emanates from me, me yearning for them but not really daring. until yesterday night. when i wore them in public for the very first time. surprising the friends that i went out with. and delighting myself, well, not delighting really, that's by far too lame. i was thrilled, excited, and knew that i looked so bloody hot. i moved in a new way, spoke in a new voice, and looked at others like i never had the guts to before. i was me. me for real. i was so bloody hot.

so, ha ha, what about monday, going to work? new look? or shall i keep this my look for partying and hunting for mates? omg, the initial response in that resepect was quite promising. black hole eyes, to be continued.

btw, i happened to eavesdrop the other night when serval was chatting with som friends. well, it's hard not to listen to what your avatar says, isn't it. not that she really said anything of interest, to be honest, but one of the others told serval to say hello to mia. and that's where i'd like to put things straight. informally, without bringing god in.

mia is no more. or, rather, mia was serval's interpretation of the human that she didn't think was controlling her. some months ago she realized that she and mia were one and the same, i.e. herself, and yet there was someone interacting with and intervening in her life. and then she met me and got it all straightened out. she doesn't have to picture me any more. there's no need for a mia any more. she has me.

e."