Tuesday 8 September 2009

Flu

I have been worried about the flu. They say it's gonna come and give us viruses and crabses, and we'll be really messed up by that, so badly that some will be discontinued because of it. There's no cure, is there? Oh, some of the others spoke of having a waxination, but I frankly don't think that's gonna help them a lot. Ok, they're gonna look really nice on that shiny table when they get desectioned. I dunno why they get opened up like that. Maybe to take the bits and pieces out to make them hollow. For whatever reason. Maybe to keep those pieces. Maybe they stuff them afterwards with useless objects and stitch them up. I've seen stitched skins. And I've seen some really strange avis, looking like noob guys but not moving, rather behaving like objects. Maybe someone had discontinued them, emptied them, stuffed them and left them around, hoping nobody would notice the theft. I don't want that to happen to me, because it would mean they'd take out my heart, and god knows it took me a long, long time before I finally got it. Or half of it, rather, because the rest is really Mia's.

Now, I don't think the waxination will do much good. My skin is trimmed, or sheared, and doesn't have much to remove anyhow, there's just a tiny little bit. And I don't see how it would stop the viruses, unless they are much attracted to hair. If so, detaching the hair would be much more reasonable than waxing. Unless there's really a lot. Of which I prefer not to think any more.

They say it's a pig flu, but it can tp to us, too, and that's why we should stay away from the pigs. I had a huge pink one in my inventory, and deleted it right away. And I'm gonna stay away from Virtuos Africa, because I've seen warthogs there. I think such measures are much more efficient than shaving your fanny. But I'm worried that others don't agree on that. Or didn't. Well, I don't really know what to believe, but none of my friends were awake today, and I also saw very few other avis around, hardly any. I'm worried that most of them went for the waxing, and then didn't bother about the pigs, believing they were safe. And then they maybe went to see the warthogs, or even had a porky barbercue to celebrate their hairlessness, and got bugged. I'm afraid something like that may have happened. I hope I'm wrong, or that they will recover. The worlds would be very empty places without them. Yeah, this is said to happen in First Life too.

Oh, I hope the angel is safe. She's a veggietarion, so she won't join the waxing roast, should there be one. And I didn't see any pigs in her city. Please don't make her flued.