Thursday 18 September 2008

In my image

Surrender control to little Serval? Oh, I thought we had sorted that one out already, once and for all. Oh, this is so boring. Oh, well, here we go then.

I created Mia. In my own image. That was 11 September 2007. Which was many days ago. Please refer to previous diary speeches for whatever details you desire on this topic. Mia didn't create me. Obviously, or she would have said in her diary that she created me, and then, but not until then, I would have appeared. Now, it it was the opposite way round. Me first. Then Mia. Me in control.

I wouldn't say I'm in full control of her any more. She does a lot of things I don't intend her to. Like hanging with those sheep guys. Not that I gave her control. She rather stole it. (Saying she generously surrendered it to me...)

I forgive her, though. She says that she needs me, and that I do her good. That's enough for me.