Tuesday 23 September 2008

Rain

I've come to this place with rain. They have it in other places, too, like in Virtual Africa. But they don't have raining like this. Dark, and quiet. I've only seen rain before, but never felt it. Now I do. I feel it on me, from the way it looks. There must be a hand of Mia in it, too, or i couldn't feel so. Or, rather, a heart of Mia.

I hate admitting it, but I know I'm not complete without her. I'd be just shallow surface. She makes me feel. Through her. Some of these feelings are really scary, as I don't understand them, or out of what they come. Like here, in the Garden of Sorrows, in the rain. It is just a place. It should be a bit boring hanging here, because there is nothing happening, nothing to do. But I don't feel bored. I feel like I have a velvety, dark but colourless thing inside, not heavy, yet not light. Like when I fail to understand or mix in with the other avatars. Being left out. Only, I feel it much more now. And it has that cold tinge that I recognize. That cold sadness that would like to explode out of you, to set you free, but is restrained in a space by far too small. I know this feeling is Mia's.

This is new to me. And strangely, I feel good about sitting here, doing nothing, feeling only her. I'm sad for her, though. I wonder where she's been.