Thursday 22 January 2009

On Serval

I told the others that I was making a list of the brands, or designs or whatnot, that I've been shopping. In other words, a list of what I wear. Then they said I was understimulated, and should go get a job, a boyfriend, or a Cause.

I haven't been doing much today, that's true. But I already do have a job, dancing in the club. But I have a day off today. And I've lived a very long time so far and still don't understand why I should want a bf. As to the Cause, I think I have that one. It's taking care of Mia. Making her feel fine. These things keep me quite busy, and I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed some time in between to do nothing, or making lists. Especially as lots of other avatars write these lists in their diaries. I want one, too. Some avatars that I have met have even asked where I get my stuff, so I really need the list, don't I?

So here goes, what I wear: Primitive Design, Anticute, Blackstar, Neo, Orbit, Dutch Touch, Sassy Kitty Designs, League, Rebel, Wrong, Gransy Fashion, Sn@tch, SRU, Danish Designs, ZX, Moon Goddess Designs, Magika, Form, Made in Hell & Heaven, Ravenwear, EMO-TIONS, Kru, Panjen, PixelDolls, Sintimacy, Badkatz, Canimal, Attitudes, BabyDoll, FetishDoll, C'z, Sheer Stockings, Cazimi Designs, Corduroy, lilolOops, Gothika, MoniT Fashion, Tuty's, T.Tidewater Shoes, BAX, shOOz, and Urban Bomb Unit. I won't mention the ugly stuff that I have but don't use.

To look nice, or at least the way I want to look, not including the black hole eyes that I still haven't found, I wear & hair Miriel, Avalon, Inks & Kinks, RealSKIN, Pearl, LKL Tattoos, Tramp Stamp Tattoos, Revenge, Deviant Kitties, Playful Kitten, Eat Rice!, Atomic Kitty, ETD, Tami McCoy, Truth, Defiant Designs, and SINdecade. And I attach some Quixotic Trance, Elixir, B&R, MoJovisions, GuRL 6, Goth1c0, Aluinn, Solar Designer Eyewear, and Suite17.

In the future, there may be some clever avatars (probably including one or two of the others that told me not to do the list) that arrange and sell tickets to Serval marathons, visiting all those shops in one go, and in the order as listed above.