Tuesday 13 January 2009

Jammies

Tonight there was a formal event in the club where all the girls are. I really hope that Mia was watching me going there, because she always says I don't dress well, but look like trash. And tonight I didn't. I wore a dress, and stockings and stuff. That should shut her up.

Ok, I did dance on the bar. And I got naked after a while. Which may not have been very formal. It was fun, though. And there were a lot of nice girls around. I like going there.

Next event will be a sleepover party. I think I'm supposed to wear something called a "jammies". They say it's what you wear when sleeping. Which comes as a new concept to me. When I go to sleep, I just suddenly feel drowsy, and then there is a brief moment of blackness, before the drowsiness starts going away, which means I'm waking up again, after having slept. Sometimes I've slept just a short time, and sometimes for very long, but it doesn't matter, as it feels exactly the same. I don't need any special clothes for that, do I? And there is hardly time enough to change, because it all happens so fast.

I guess I have to go look in the mall anyhow, to see what these jammieses look like.