Saturday 3 January 2009

Years

Some of them said happy new year when I came to the club today. I don't get this. Is it a new year again? Yet another new year? It was a new year, well, very recently. Almost like last time I went dancing. As far as I can remember.

They had made me believe a year is a long time. But it can't be, it seems. Or maybe I've been asleep for a very long time. It has happened before, you know, me sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. But those times Mia always told be beforehand it was gonna happen. She didn't now.

They have also been talking about time space. I lost them after "time", but there seemed to be serious concern about the thing. Maybe time needs a lot of space to be rich, long and full of lots of things happening. It's been said that there are more and more of us avatars in SL, so maybe time doesn't get space enough any longer. Or maybe each avatar needs a certain amount of time, and when there's more of us, there is less time for each one.

Oh dear! I have got to learn numbers. Because they once said each of us has some eighty years here in SL before we are deleted and go on to third life. And with years passing this fast...