Wednesday 31 December 2008

Crack

I don't really get why Mia is so interested in my love life. Am I interested in hers? No, because there isn't much that would be of interest. There isn't much at all. As far as I know. I may not have gotten all those private details of hers quite right, but what can you expect. This I know: if you have so much time that you can spend it watching us avatars, and do it a lot, then you don't have much of a love life. Because I can see here in SL that those that have partnered don't stick together for very long unless they spend time together. It's bound to be the same for humans. If there were humans.

Funny, I never really thought about humans partnering before. What if they do, and the avatars that they "control" don't like each other, but partner someone else's av? That would be weird, wouldn't it? A bit too weird for me. I think this is yet another crack in the not so very solid Myth of Humans. Ok, I can't explain Mia, and how she got to be so real, but I'm no brain sturgeon, and no pope, I'm not supposed to have all the answers.

Then, about that sheep thing. I never really said I dislike having them in songs. I think that is mainly Mia's hangup. I don't really mind the sheep. I don't like them, and they don't add any to my life. But they are ok. Although pointless. I think I have a sheep in my inventory, but I never use it.

They all keep saying happy new year. Seems to make them, well, happy. And then they talk about how unhappy they will be once the new year has begun. They say there will be headaches, and a big mess to clean at home, like crisps in little pieces in carpets. Why have a new year then, if it's just a problem?