Tuesday 16 December 2008

Club

Some of the others asked me to come and dance in their club, and I did, because they are nice and I do like dancing. It's a good one, this club. They call it something like a name with spots in it. The music is nice (there are no devils singing, which I like a lot for a change) and has a lot of bounce and beat in it, which is of course good for dancing. So I did dance, and had a really good time. There were only girls around, and some of them even game me lindens for dancing. That's not bad for partying!

I went back to the club later, when everybody had left and gone home or whatever they did after leaving. Then I found there's a huge bathtub, and a huge lounging area for relaxing. There are pillows and all sorts of things. I like the place! And the name is good, too – I like the "spots" part, being named after a spotted cat.