Monday 29 December 2008

Discretion

Mia is back in my diary! I don't really like her speaking there, because it's mine, but I like hearing from her. And she's not in that low mood any more, it seems.

Having said that, I'd like to object to her analysing me, and displaying the results like some kind of shoes in a mall. Not that she's wrong about me (apart from the bits about me not running the show etc), but I'd appreciate a bit more discretion. It's me, Serval, that has to face the other avatars that listen to the diary, not Mia. I don't think she'd be happy if I was to tell everybody all about her, about those private details that I have figured out (because I'm reasonably clever, too).

The mood thing is good, because when she's ok, I feel fine too. I really felt great yesterday, when I went to that club where all the girls are and danced there again. It was good fun!