Wednesday 3 December 2008

Spree

I haven't heard from Mia now for such a long, long time. If I use the fingers of my hands, and set aside one finger for each time I have woken up and gone dancing, hanging, shopping etc since I last heard from her, then there aren't enough fingers. And it's two full hands since I found those messages of hers and spoke them into my diary. I had sort of half expected her to complain about me doing so, but she never did. She hasn't uttered a word.

The good thing is that I don't think she's that sad any more. Rather, I've felt that she wants me to go to the clubs a lot, and go shopping, and do wild things. Or maybe that's just what I'm reading into the mood I can feel. But I don't have that urge to go to dark and quiet places any more. Instead, the clubs, and wherever there is music and other avatars, are calling. To me that's good. I like the clubs, but it's hard enjoying them when I know that Mia has the blues.

I hope she'll talk to me soon and tell me what's up. Then I'll ask her for some more lindens, too, because I seem to be running short. She has used the words 'shopping spree' once or twice in my diary, and I think that may be what happened. I now have new hairs (once again, more than one for each finger). I don't know why, really, or how it happened, but I know I've got them. Those sprees are eerie, aren't they. I got a pair of really expensive big boots, too. And some dresses and tops, too. And almost bought a house.