Sunday 28 December 2008

Should that day come

"dear diary,

serval, it seems, has little interest in sex. she's seen it around, and has heard a lot of talk about it. but it doesn't mean much to her. she can't see what good it would do her, and isn't very interested.

which makes it easy for me to interact with her, because i don't see much point either. there's no touching – or, rather, no feeling the touch – in next world, so sex there isn't for real. to me, it rather seems like playing fantasies. and though some surely find a good thrill in exchanging fantasies in sex chats, and enjoy it a lot, i believe that i can make up oh so much better fantasies for myself in my own head, than someone else can make up for me in his or her head and then convey by chat. fantasies i don't lack. oh no. oooh no.

to me, the thrill of sex in the next life is that you can't have sex. so you can, at least theoretically, have relationships that are exclusively emotional. love unobstructed by carnal desires. exchange of hearts only.

that's in theory. many next life guys still seem to follow their human master program, to conquer and to mount. with that approach, most soon lose interest in serval and in me. after revealing too little of themselves to make me nurse romantic feelings enough to make them stay.

serval doesn't understand love, either, but i bet i can poke her directions and put words in her mouth. should that day come.

mia"