Thursday 13 September 2007

Birth

Mia is a human. It lives in Germany, because that is the only place in First Life I remember other avatars talking about. No. Now I remember other places, too. Japan. Italy. And Australia. Mia lives in Australia, because there are sheep there, and I have been talking to some avatars about sheep. As if I knew a lot about sheep. And farms. So that makes good sense. (And I have a sheep in my inventory.)

So, Mia lives in Australia in First Life, in a place where there are sheep. There is a farm. But in Australia, they don't call it a farm. They call it a station. I have no idea how I know that. But I do know. Mia lives in a station. No. It is a teacher, and thus lives in a school. But maybe there is a station close to the school.

Then there is a little brother. That has to be, because I made such a joke once. I said my little brother had velcro gloves. Some of the avatars actually laughed. I didn't get it, and still don't see what's funny. But I can't change my story now.

I think a brother is someone with the same second name as you, the one you never use, and I've seen such avatars around. With the same second name as I. A little brother is probably smaller than I am. That's a problem, because I'm not very big myself. But I can say that Mia is quite big. It is very big. Sooo big. No, then they will ask exactly how big, and I won't know what to answer. A million? No, I'd better say it's not very big. And the little brother is even smaller. Its name is ... Cat. But it is not one of the child avatars going to school, because there is nothing wrong with it. It's just small by design, or by laziness. A less lazy avatar would change appearance and get bigger.

I think that is quite a good story for starters. Mia from Australia is a human living in a school together with the children, with whom (as I have said before) there is probably something wrong. Mia teaches them things, like speaking and hearing, and increasing their size. But Mia is a rebel, and doesn't teach the children about First Life, or about going to Second Life when they are deleted. Even though it is supposed to do that. Instead, Mia teaches the children to dance.

Mia's little brother Cat is working in the station, which is on the same island as Mia's school. Cat is very small, lazy, has velcro gloves and is feeding the sheep.