Thursday 20 September 2007

Britney

The group I once bought has quite a few members by now. So many, it's like it's not mine anymore. That's fair, really. If you join a group like this, you should own a little part of it. Because the group becomes you. This group is named Born to be Britney 2. And it has members.

I know there are lots of groups in Second Life. I have joined some, but nothing changed when I did, so I eventually unjoined. I still know nothing about what groups do. Am I supposed to do something because I started this one? I don't know. And I don't know how to make some guys join. I guess they will come. I could make a special title for them to show on their name tags. I think Boy Britney would be cool.

I've peeped in Mia's diary again:

"dear diary,
what a lousy day. the headmaster called me to its office, which is right next to the school. first it told me how happy it was to have me teaching there. it needn't tell me. there's not a single human around who would like to do the teaching. they all want to shear the sheep, feed the sheep, or cook the sheep. the headmaster must be overjoyed, having found anyone at all who's prepared to take care of children, not sheep. and to sleep in that old classroom every night, when other humans rent nice houses and skyboxes for themselves. some live in the station, too.

then it told me to stop the dancing. obviously it hadn't known of the children dancing in school, until some human spoke to it yesterday, complaining that a child had been hurt. the headmaster said i wasn't supposed to teach dancing, and the proper thing would be to fire me.

'will i fry?' i asked, frightened.

'well ... not in this life, ha ha, but neither of us knows what's coming in the next one, right', it answered.

finally, the headmaster decided not to fire me. it would have, had it been something else than a sheep dance. it didn't like the dancing, but liked the sheep part a lot.

sadly, i was told there should be no more dancing in class. instead, there should be teaching the children a lot about germany and god.

that one will be a tricky part. i obviously know a lot about germany, because i'm a human, but i don't know much about god. i have nothing against it, but i think it must have stopped watching over me a long time ago. when i've looked back, i haven't even seen anyone watching me.


mia"