Wednesday 19 September 2007

Control

I like that I can make Mia look stupid, if I want to. I can make it speak very bad, with a lot of errors. I don't mind humans when I'm in control, ha ha.

The problem is, I can't let it speak like that. It is a teacher, and has to speak properly. My story will fall apart otherwise. So, Mia really speaks like this:

"dear diary,
i'm afraid i was a bit tipsy when i spoke to you yesterday. it was a great party, and i think i got too carried away. it felt like that in my head this morning. the children didn't notice, anyhow. i don't think they did, because they were having fun learning a new dance: the sheep dance. we invented it the night before, me, cat and some of the other humans at the party. you dance it on all fours. cat did it really well, wasn't it a blast. the children weren't bad, either. little amy almost crushed some of the others, because it is a lot bigger than them. it looked so funny i had a hard time controlling myself.

ok, i have to confess the party wasn't all good. the party itself was fine, that's for sure. but towards the end, after some healthy drinking, uncle aaron came to join us dancing. i don't like it very much. well, 'very much', that is mildly speaking. and uncle aaron knows that. but i think all the rum made it lose control. it should have stayed drinking with the other old humans, but it came to dance the sheep dance with us. of course it did, because you can't teach an old dog new tricks. i had to slap it, in a seemingly playful way, as the others were looking. but i tried to make my eyes tell it i am fully capable of discontinuation. it kept dancing, but i had made my point.

today, the children made me laugh again, doing the same dance. i'm grateful for that.

mia
"