Saturday 10 November 2007

Black

I've been shopping lately. Looking for new stuff, and ending upp in all sorts of shop. Like where everyone wears ears and tails. And places where they sell tanks. I don't mean the top kind of tanks, but the big metal ones with a long pipe sticking out. I seen places where everything they sell is dripping with blood. And shops full of ties.

So now I got a lot of new stuff. I've been choosing what I like, not what I need. And, oh, have I ended up with everything in black... And strange hair. I think I have started developing into who I want to be. Or, at least, what I'm going to be. Black, mainly.

I think I'm going to do something about my inventory now. Delete cheap and ugly stuff. Freebies. But that old problem of mine remains. I almost opened the Black Cat Avatar folder some time ago, but didn't really dare. What if it comes out?