Monday 12 November 2007

Events

I came to the club for another night of dancing. And, of course, to win today's next event. I had some new stuff from shopping to play with. Then, I had been to a concert during the day, well, some sort of concert, and had had to listen to some true rubbish. If you'd collect all the rubbish I have seen and heard so far, and that's a lot of rubbish, despite me still being quite young, then this concert would be crowned the Lord of Rubbish. So I was dying to hear some nice music again, at the Sanctuary.

But the night screwed up. The event was "Tie me up", all about wearing ropes, tape and handcuffs and things. And I couldn't do it. I tried to play along for a while, without using any of the bad things myself, but it was no good. I just left, quickly, without even saying cu to the others. The rest of the evening wasn't very fun.