Friday 30 November 2007

Caring

I have been thinking of discontinuing Mia. After all, I created her, and she's not amusing me any more. On the contrary, she's becoming a real pain. First she had me get into all sorts of religious talk with other avatars, and anyone who knows me a littte knows I don't like religion very much. At all. But I had to do it, after Mia messed things up in school and had to start teaching religion, without knowing a bit about it. So I had to help her out. Get her out of the fix.

Then, obviously, she ran over some hens. Probably driving drunk. She has tried to make it look as if she doesn't drink much, but I don't really know about that. Her mum drinks quite a lot, by far too much, and these things can be heritable, someone told me. And Mia has had a rough time. Not recently, but before, and those things can stick. They can go deep. She said herself (yes, she keeps stealing pages in my diary, I wonder if she really thinks I won't notice?) that she cries at night. It wouldn't be much of a surprise to me if she drinks at night, too. Probably before crying. No wonder she's not doing her job in school very well. And no wonder she ran over those hens.

Then she turned God. I don't know if it's the drinking, or if she just felt bad about what she had done. And she lied, too, beacuse she was never sent to prison, she went for a holiday. The judge just gave her a warning and let her go. She probably gave him a special treatment. Oh, nothing like that, because she wouldn't allow any guy near herself. But she probably did just what she said in my diary, she put on a big show. Mia can look really unhappy sometimes. And she can act happy when she's not. She can act any mood. So she got away. Then she went all bonkers. She started speaking in the name of God. Well, she stopped, too, but not soon enough. She crossed the line, pretending she's my real human. Not the one I created. But a human who created me.

I don't like that. And now she's rebelling even more. She's done something to the Linden counter, so that I can't go shopping any more. They say there are no Lindens. I know, I just know it's because of her.

Yes, I'm getting fed up with Mia. Doesn't she realize that if I didn't let her speak in my diary, no-one would even know that she exists. No-one would care if she lost her stupid job, which she can't handle anyhow. No-one would care if Uncle Aaron came back for her again. And no-one would care about the stupid little children.

I'm not sure I will keep her.