Thursday 15 November 2007

Empty

The linden counter is empty! I was shopping, buying more hair, and a skin with very black eyes, and some more hair, and clothes (I found some really nice things), and all of a sudden, I couldn't buy any more. I still can't. I've been trying everywhere in the mall, but they say NO LINDENS every time. I don't know what's going on!

"dear diary,

i should be preparing tomorrow's class, yes, i've still got my job, thanks to the union, i should have been preparing, but i can't. i'm a bit upset.

little serval has been on a shopping spree. that's ok with me, i don't mind her having some fun, and i can afford it. but the things she's been buying... and she's wearing it, looking like some tramp. all black makeup, rags and nets. imagine me coming to class looking like that. sure, headmaster would like it, but the others would go picketing again. i mean, those people wouldn't even let me have the children dance.

i've stopped the fun, though. there will be no more money for serval for a while. once she starts showing interest in pink underwear, there will be money for her again.

mia"

Ha, you can't fool me! I invented Mia, so she can't do such things to me. She doesn't exist. There are no humans, and especially no Mia. So there's something else wrong.