Thursday 18 February 2010

Done

It has been done. I found him, the horrid little man. He wasn't expecting me. On the contrary. He didn't expect me. He was busy, probably devising evil plans to have avis like me and the others suffer sorrows and pains unheard of. And then I appeared out of the shadows, wielding my sword, crashing into his life one last time.

"oh dear, sweetie, i didn't c that 1 cuming", he said.

So, yes, it has been done. Which is a bit of a shame, in a way. Because I really liked the costume. Not his, of course, he looked dreadful, wearing stuff he probably got for free out of a dumpster. While I myself actually spent more time dressing than hunting him down. I didn't do the smoke him out part, though, because I'm not gonna try that again ever. But really, I liked the costume and now I see no good reason to keep wearing it. I gotta put another snapshot of it into my diary, so that it won't be forgotten, because I'll never wear anything nice again, how can I.

"u can't hurt me, u know", he said.

"oh, i can"

"no, u can't"

He was kind of cocky there, he really was, knowing that we were in a non-damage sim. I don't think I managed to give him much of a scare, either, because my Dip me in chocolate dance script didn't go very well with the sword. But, hey, cmon, I have really made efforts to keep my inventory lean, or finding stuff in it would be just impossible, so hoarding combat script hasn't been my kind of thing.

He laughed at me, and repeated:

"u know u can't hurt me"

I couldn't, of course. I had to leave him behind alive. So much for swords. I dunno why anyone bothers to make them.

But it doesn't end there. Little does he know. While I myself happen to know, after having met him a couple of times and having received this endless number of IM's of his, that he has like this obsession. The angel's compulsive obsessions are nothing in comparison. He has a cause. A Cause. No, a CAUSE. Which is to fight immoral sins, ranging from for example 9. Being cheeky to 90. Using bouncy settings. He seems unable to rest as long as there is anything that can be called sinful left to trample.

He knows of my diary. I know that he listens to it, because he kindly informed me about 167. Making typos in posts. So despite my ambition to keep my diary sweet, fluffy and PG (to which I've stuck oh so well up until now, haven't I?), I'm gonna put nudity in it. Because that's really gonna get him going. If 7. Flexing made him want to burn me by the steak, wow, then nudity is gonna make him raise hell. Or, knowing that his CAUSE has a kind of religious backdrop, it's gonna make him lower heaven, rather. Which I personally don't think is a very good thing, because what's the difference between hell and heaven if they end up at the same level.

After I'm gone (of which I prefer not to think very much, as it's not that long ... of which I wasn't gonna think very much) I won't be around and can't be made to take any nudities or anything else either btw away. And because it's on the nett, it's gonna stay there for ever. That's what the others said after I spoke those poems into my diary a long time ago. They said I was screwed, because now those words of mine were in the siberia space for ever and would never be forgotten.

The horrid little man won't be able to stop hating that parting gift of mine. And he won't be able to get rid of it. There will be Eighty. Diary nudity, A million. Diary nudity and so on until the end of days. He will never rest again. A clever plan, eh! This is the curse that I will cast upon him.

(So please, all of you who have those little avis in your inventories, don't make them listen to my diary to make them sleep any more.)

Here's me after almost slaying the horrid little man, trying to find my way back through his Garden of Eaten (which I assume he planted himself and out of love), and no longer wearing that nice assassin costume. Omg, didn't I like it.