Monday 8 February 2010

Surprise

Now this came as something of a surprise. Or shock, rather. The angel is planning to discontinue me.

I figured it out after she'd been talking to me about things. She was asking, casually, like, if I was happy with my life, if I never got tired of just hanging here doing nothing, and if I never wished it all to end.

"I mean, it can't go on for ever, can it?" she said.

Until then I had always trusted her. Like a very best friend. And so, "hey, let's get rid of old Serval. It's probably the best for her, look, she seems a bit bored, eh? What a shame I got her a new skin, what a waste."

Now this is gonna be good news to that horrid little stupid man who's kept making himself a nuisance. If this was a great drama, like in one of those stories on a big screen, he'd probably be my arch-enemy. We'd fight each other over and over again, he'd gain some sort of great advantage, but I'd still win in the end. Unless there'd be a certain non-deity bloody goddess who couldn't keep her hands away, but just had to interfere, couldn't bloody resist to, who decided to bluntly cancel the heroine and make the bad guy win the day, and life.

Well, I could tell you one or two things about this angel-goddess of ours that aren't so very godly. First, there's the compulsive obsession of hers. I've already told you about the peanut butter. There are other things, too, like doors, stoves and toilets. She's not very much in control there, I can tell you.

Secondly, why don't you ask her about

brb

bk

what she did just before moving to her new RL sim. It's been some time, so I had to listen it up in my diary, because she mentioned it there, certainly not revealing any details, but describing the goings on using words such as thrilling, obejctionable, tempting and exciting, stuff like that. I myself know what happened, because I was there. So was Fishie. Ask any of them. Just ask.

More. Ask her about those buttmarks in the snow on the park bench on New Yeahs Eve not so long ago. And about what happened next. You may want to refer to

brb

bk

just before Noctober, when she couldn't keep her tongue out of my diary but had to say things that we now know weren't very true at all, obviously. Knowing more about the life of that tongue now I'd rather you'd never touch my diary with it again, if that's not asking for too much, oh mighty goddess of two voices. And more, what about those snapshots? And what about that slightly wobbly pink thingie you keep in your place? I know the general idea of such things, and I don't object, oh no, not me, but this one has such a strange shape that the way to use it doesn't appear obvious, until you suddenly understand and blush.

The one thing the angel never did, though, as far as I know, was stealing. Until now, when she's about to steal my life. But such stealing probably doesn't mean much to her. Just a lil petty theft. No-one will know. And then, well, I'd bet a few lindens that she'll get herself another avi right away. One that she likes. But there's no point betting, because I won't be here to pick up my winnings.

When she spoke to me, the fallen angel talked about one thosand and one days. Which means nothing to me. I know the one and the one, which together become two. But then, thousand? Thousand is a lot, the others told me when I asked, and they helped me calcalating. Because, well, I myself didn't understand what the angel was talking about, because I was upset from getting the discontinuation bit of it, but the others told me one thousand and one is like a magical number and after that the last story has been told. Simple enough, then. She's giving me so many days. One thousand and one. Which leaves me another fifteen days in SL, the others told me, and, when I shrugged, told me more specifically, in a different way. Which spoilt the rest of my day, I can tell you. Fifteen days is nothing! She's a bad, bad angel, not even giving me a million days!

The only good thing in all this is that I now can count all the way up to fifteen. I'll probably use that capacity a lot in the days still to come. At least for a start. Later on, counting that far won't be necessary, will it.

There's no time to spare. First thing I'm gonna spend all my lindens in one go, hoping for the linden dollar counter to refill really, really quickly, so that I can empty it again. Then I'm gonna go places and make a racket and blame the angel. The angel made me do it! I was inspired by the angel! I'm gonna go to one of the public sex places and look for the guy with the largest object willie ever. Not to let him have his ways with me, but to take it away, and go for a quest searching for the horrid little man to make him stop bothering his fellow avatars. Well, that may be enough for day one. If not, I may take up smoking, too.