Tuesday 23 February 2010

Now boarding

The day has come! I'm off to First Life on flight 1001. And it's one way.
I met Fishie one last time. I cried a lot, hating that I won't see her again, ever. I really do love her. But she understands why I'm leaving. Thank you for coming to see me off, sötnos.
The others said I shouldn't leave, because they like SL a lot and so should I. But I'm off anyhow. I want to have all the fun in First Life. In Real Life. In Emmi life. Where there's tea and stuff.

So now the adventure moves on to First Life, and I'm all excited about it. Despite what I leave behind.

And you know, they say there are movies on board. And blankets. And little bags of peanuts, which I've been dying to try since the peanut guy spoke about them first time, such a long time ago.

Yes, this is where my real adventure begins.

If I didn't catch you to talk to you before today... tc. Thank you ever so much for your friendship. You know I've loved having you around, and the other way round. (The latter meaning being around you, because I can't really know about the other thing, you loving having me around, can I.)

Omg, they just spoke on the stream: "Passenger Boa, immediately go to the gate, or we will proceed to unload your luggage." Omg, where's the gate? What's a gate? Well, my legs are moving, so I guess I've got an angel still watching over me and handling this for me. She doesn't want me to miss my flight, I bet, or she won't have me around very soon. Where am I to sleep, btw? Will I have a bed of my own?

And, hey, "unload your luggage"? They can't, because I'm travelling with hand luggage only. Most of the stuff in my inventory was no transfer, so I had to leave it behind. I really didn't keep much of the rest, either, because there are shops irl, too, aren't there? So I gave stuff away. And I set the Black Cat Avatar free in one of the sims, because it can't come along. Just leave it alone if you see it. Don't keep it.

Here's where I should say brb. But that one won't work, will it. Neither will cu. I've had no problems whatsoever speaking before, but right now I find myself at a loss of words. I hate leaving. But love going. And more words won't change a thing.

tc

won't brb

/me boards, takes her seat, and, after ogling the tray of complimentary drinkies, poofs