Saturday 20 February 2010

Sanctuary revisited

I went to the Sanctuary Rock for the first time in a long time to hear master Rykk the vampire play his music. It was nice, although most of the crowd has changed. Well, yes, I supposed they have changed skirts, pants, hairs, shoes etc, too, but what I mean is that these avis were other ones than those I used to see there in the olden days.

The Sanctuary is where I got my first friends in SL. Where I got to know Oz and his buddies. Where I met Aimee. It's actually been a good place meeting others. Everyone should go there, I think. Except for the horrid little man, of course, because he'd go berserk from listening to the chat and start rains of fish or whatnot, and they don't like partycles much in this club.

Omg.

Omg!

Omg! I didn't listen to my diary until now! Is it true? Is it really true, Emmi? Omg. Oh, I know I should complain about you speaking in my diary again, becuase it's mine and not yours, and you never seem to care, but you think I care this time, no no no no no, please, come on, say it again! Pleeease! Are you really bringing me to First Life?!

/me swoons