Friday 29 June 2007

Understanding

Sometimes I say things I don't quite understand. Clever things. They just pop out, even though I can't remember ever thinking of them before, or hearing someone else talking about them. I just say it, as out of instinct. For a brief moment I may feel quite smart. Then the others reply, and I don't get that either.

One thing they say is that I was a boy, a girl or an animal (although probably not an animal) in First life. But I don’t know (or understand). I don’t really believe in that. In a First Life. For example, why don't I remember? I think someone made First Life up. Otherwise there should be traces left somewhere. But I have seen none, and I've been around to lots of places.

This thing about the names is a tricky one, though. If there was no First Life, why is this one called the second? On the other hand, I don't understand the counters in landmarks either. It may say 185, 29, 306, and I don't have a clue what it means. I go there a lot, dependless. I can't make a shoe, but I can say at first glance if it's a nice one or not.