Thursday 21 May 2009

Adventure

"dear diary,

i'm truly looking forward to the day when the new e-me decides the future of worlds. but i can't really muster much interest in her campaign. which is just slightly less interest than she herself musters, it seems. a poster and a few posts in your diary won't earn you the crown or lindens or meetings with ohbanana, serval. omg, i may actually be showing more interest than she does, writing this.

i myself am preoccupied with the coming weeks, when i'm to leave this world of mine to enter a new one. but don't worry, my little incarnation serval, this is not a discontinuation. there will be a move of my inventory from this island of mine, where the station, the school and the meadows of the sheep are. to another island with lots of high buildings, lots of others around and few animals surviving very long. it's gonna be an adventure.

but i'll leave some love behind. my brother cat and my sisters. some good friends. no. my two very dearest friends. and my mother, who is now much closer to me than just a year or two ago. adventure comes at a price.

but time has come. there will be no more dancing with the kiddies, and no more looking out for headmaster while doing it. there will be no more taming uncle aaron, who's down on all fours now and won't make it up on twos again. cat will keep feeding the sheep, and give our sisters a helping hand should they face challenges they are still to young to handle.

so here comes adventure. i'm free. i'll tp to another place, and maybe for the first time i'll be able to choose all my own choices. i'll go where i can earn my lindens the way i like. where no-one really cares where my eyes stray, guy or girl, leaving me alone to wonder what this new path i've seen may feel like under my feet. where no-one cares whether i can handle a bloody big kitchen stove or not. where no-one expects me to like sheep, seen, heard or served.

so no. this is not discontinuation.

mia"