Friday 29 May 2009

Viewpoints

After some feedback from the others I've decided for a slight change of approach in my campaign for the E-you. I appear "not very sympathetic, omg, get out of here", they say.

I'm not going to stop running, oh no, but I have reconsidered my viewpoints.

When you vote E-mi Serval on ejection day, your vote will be in safe hands. They are clean, they are soft, and they have upholstrable thumbs. You understand metaforce? Good. Then you know where we are.

My reign will cast the light of good values and sound comeservalism over the world. I will do nothing to compromise your way of life. I'm for stability. And change for those who like. The Appearance menu will remain there for all of you. Taxation will remain 0 %. If you want to pay taxes anyhow, just click me and select Pay. Those who do will be formally blessed with this gesture I have, it's a kiddie voice saying "Thank you".

If you still have doubts regarding my capacity on the throne of the E-you I have one single thing to say to put your mind at ease: don't.

Vote Serval on E-mi day.