Tuesday 25 November 2008

Lamb

Shopping is said to be good for you when you're not happy, and I told Mia so. She told me to leave her alone, and then, when I didn't, to go and do something, which I didn't. I don't want to lose my innocence that way. Sure, yes, I'm like quite old, at least nowhere close to being a newbie any more, and I'm still as untouched as a little lamb (one that never went to a furries club). The others make fun of me because of that. I don't mind. If it makes them laugh, it's ok. I'd rather they see me as a funny little lamb, or even a stupid little weird idiot lamb, than tell them about those embarrassing times when I've tried getting the allegedly fun and good things going and happening, and when everything has ended in a big mess.

Leaving Mia sulking, I myself went shopping instead, for another top like the one I've got, but red. I got it, a bargain at only one two figures in the price. Now that I have such a good shopping luck, I think I'll keep going. I need some pants, I think. Yes, that too.