Friday 28 November 2008

Sanctuary

I went to the Sanctuary Rock to dance and listen to music. It was nice, because I hadn't been there for some time. No, it's not that I have been to the bad girl club instead. There's just not been any time for dancing, thanks to important shopping that had to be done, and because of Mia's everlasting moods. However, I danced and it was fun.

The thing is, there was a newbie that spoke to me, and after saying hullo he made a comment on my age, saying I was more than one year old. I didn't think much about that until later, when I was talking to the DJ in the Sanctuary. Then it hit me, like. I asked DJ how old I am, and I guess that he checked my profile.

"ur 1.5 yrs", he said.

"that's more than one year, is it?" i asked.

"yep"

The truth dawned upon me. I was more than one year old. I had missed...:

"oh, the birthday party...!"

"sure", DJ said.

Then he played some very odd music that no one could dance to, saying I had requested it, and all the other avatars, who wanted to hear devils' voices etc, sighed, shook their heads, and mumbled things that sounded very much like "stupid serval strikes again" etc. I think about half the crowd left the Sanctuary during that song. And those who stayed were the bad ones, staying only because the song was about someone doing things to others with a knife.

I may have to learn how to count. Otherwise, there will be no birthday parties. I don't want to miss them all. The thing is, I don't want to go to a school with the little children, because that would imply that there's something wrong with me. The others already think that.