Sunday 23 November 2008

Sensing

I had been planning to spend or kill some time shopping in one of the malls (or maybe in all of them). But it didn't happen. I stopped in mid-air, like, and realized that I couldn't go. I didn't want to any longer. Instead, I felt like going somewhere where there's no one around, and where there's no speaking to be heard, and no music, and not much light. So I did.

I recognize all this. It has happened before, now and then. It's Mia. I'm sensing Mia, when her mood is shifting or special or whatnot. And this was the special kind of mood, because what I sensed was new and unfamiliar to me. I know her sad from before. This was it, and yet not. There was a lot of energy, too. And also some kind of happiness in there, and still so much sadness, drowning the happiness. I have no clue what's happening to her.